Information regarding processing of personal information given to customers
(Code regarding the protection of personal data - art. 13 D.L.gs 196/2003)
According to Art. Legislative Decree 196/2003
In compliance with their obligations under Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( "Code regarding the protection of personal data"), we hereby inform you that BIOSERVICE (firstname.lastname@example.org
) as data undergo the treatment process the personal data concerning you, that They may be collected by us, by you and / or others disclosed, during the navigation and use of our. business website www.bio-service.it
Processing of the data freely provided by you or otherwise collected during navigation will be made in compliance with privacy regulations; in particular the treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency; the data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive; the data will be collected and recorded for the purposes of providing any services selected and kept for a period strictly necessary for such purposes.
Therefore, in accordance with article 13) of Legislative Decree 196/03, we inform you that:
During navigation and the use of our. business website will be collected and processed data exclusively for purposes of delivering the service
If you decide to register at our. web site to make use of its services, The personal data will be required to complete the required registration process
These data will be processed for the following purposes:
- For the smooth delivery of the services required and needs related to the signing of contracts, the related execution, subsequent amendments or changes and for any obligation under the performance of them.
- For reasons of operational, organizational, managerial, tax, related to the contractual relationship and / or pre-established
- To fulfill any kind of obligations required by laws, regulations or legislation
The processing of personal data referred to in points will be as follows:
- The treatment may consist in the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, erasure and destruction of data and will be carried out with the use of paper than with the use of electronic tools, computer and data suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of data in accordance with article. 31) of Legislative Decree 196/03 on "appropriate security measures" and art. 33) of Legislative Decree 196/03 on "minimum security measures".
- In carrying out treatment operations will, however, always taken all the technical, informational, organizational, logistical and procedural safety, as provided for in Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/03, so as to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law.
1) You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) You have the right to obtain information:
(A) origin of personal data;
(B) the purposes and methods of treatment;
(C) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
(D) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
(E) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3) You have the right to:
(A) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
(B) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
4) You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
(A) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
(B) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
Our company informs that uses third-party cookies and technical cookies when users browse through the pages of our website. This policy provides information on what cookies are, what we use and how to disable browser cookies used for navigation.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small text files that a server can save on the hard drive of a computer and that can store information about the user. Cookies allow the website to record user activity and to store your preferences. Cookies help to analyze the interaction between the user and the web site and allow a smoother navigation and customized.
What types of cookies exist?
Depending on its duration, a cookie may be classified as "of" or "permanent" session.
"Session" cookies are temporary and disappear from your computer when the user leaves the visited site or close your browser. They are usually stored in the cache memory of your computer.
The "Permanent" cookies remain on your computer even after the browser closing and until they expire or until the user deletes them. The expiration date is determined by the site that initiates them. They are often used to track user habits, so that when the user revisits the site, it reads the stored information and adapts to your preferences.
Technical cookies generated and used to its website and other external cookies generated web pages by third parties.
The cookies used on this site do not personally identify the user, who remains anonymous. Our company can also temporarily store the IP (Internet Protocol) as the identifier of the computer accessing to their web pages, to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer its website.
The visit to our website can generate the following types of cookies:
Cookies "Session": we use these cookies to improve the user browsing experience and interaction with the site.
You can configure your browser to navigate to eliminate, or prevent the installation of cookies. The user can control which cookies are installed, what is their durability and delete them. The steps to perform these operations I differ from browser to browser. Below the guides for the most popular browsers:
Disabling certain cookies may impede access to our site and the proper functioning of the pages.